Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 9 - Love

Love

I am fortunate to have known the love of children. The unrestrained no matter what love that oozes out of them.

Like a little child.

Think about their faith in everything in their world, their love, their compassion and empathy. Eagerness to learn.

Love.



They wrote on me last night, "I love you!" Randomly simply because they had a marker in their hands. I am a very lucky mama!

Love is full of self-sacrifice and codependency. It is easy to love my children, it is hard to love my husband.

I love him, forever, no matter what.

Somedays he is a gross boy. Somedays he annoys the heck out of me. Somedays he is sweet and gentle. Sometimes love is a choice, a hard, daily intentional choice. Sometimes it is the easy sloppy wonderful we all dream about.

Love.

No comments: