Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 23 - No

I have had to say NO to myself multiple times today. Mostly because I am putting off finishing my taxes. I have no problem doing my taxes, I enjoy it actually (yes I am a nerd). However it is the gathering of paperwork that is my issue.

I am unorganized. I keep tons of paper. More than I need to. I am working on keeping less, and do a little better every year. Except, every time I hold a party at my home my go to response is to take the last few items and shove them somewhere, a box, a bag, a bin, a drawer. The plan is always to get back to it later. Well welcome to later.

Today I declared I could not do any of the creative projects I really want to do until I finished my taxes.

I still have a few more items to calculate, but I think I will be done tomorrow.

I must keep saying NO to myself!


No comments: